Friday, July 25, 2008

Back to blogging


I rather enjoyed blogging while in Rwanda, but came to the conclusion that I do not like sharing a blog page with others. Go figure. I can imagine that those of you who know me best are not at all shocked by my conclusion. I started this blog page last year and then never kept up with it. ROUND 2.

I am currently writing this as a means to divert myself from that which I should be accomplishing... the final revisions to a manuscript that has been accepted to be published in the Texas Art Education Journal called TRENDS. I would continue tooting my own horn, but the truth is Dr. Kraft is the editor. I doubt my manuscript would have been accepted by another publication, but then again all things are possible with God. Luke say so.

More musings to come...

1 comment:

  1. Does the comment about not wanting to share a blog include ours???? just wanted to check...:-) understandable...just want to be sure im not blogging to myself. ha!
    The pictures are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete